At INCA, we take privacy and the protection of your Personal Data seriously.
Personal Data means information that can directly or indirectly identify you or other individuals (“Personal Data”). This typically includes information such as your surname, name, name suffix, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, date of purchase and financial details provided by you in connection with your purchase. Personal Data can also include other information such as your IP address and your shopping habits.
The categories of Personal Data that we process depends on how you use our services. We use your Personal Data to provide our website services in alignment with your preferences, to deal with your requests, to contact you regarding tailored products and services which may be of interest to you, or to carry out relevant administrative services. All Personal Data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Last updated: 2020-30-09
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use information derived from cookies in order to:
· Compile statistics on how our website is being used, which can help us to improve our website and online services.
· Facilitate users’ ability to navigate through the website.
· Ascertain whether the website is operating effectively.
· Personalise and improve the service we offer you by understanding your preferences and establishing which areas of the website are most relevant to you.
Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
· AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
· Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/